I have been a patient of Dr Juan Lopez for many years. He is the best! I needed an implant and the results were awesome! No problems whatsoever with it. It look great! I would recommend him and his staff if you are looking for a dentist. They are friendly, kind, and caring. I have never been disappointed in any procedure I have had there. A shout out to my hygienist Jennifer! She is awesome and deserves a raise! 😁
Rejuvenate Your Smile With Lawton Dental Implants
At Lopez Dental Associates, you’ll find a great solution to missing teeth: Lawton dental implants. Eating and mealtimes will be a pleasure again, and you’ll feel more confident with a full and beautiful smile. These replacement tooth roots will allow you to:
- Replace any number of missing teeth
- Keep teeth in place without messy adhesive
- Avoid bone loss in your jaw so you look younger and more robust
- Make better first impressions when mingling and socializing
- Improve your oral health and total body health
Call Lopez Dental Associates today at 580-246-4488 to schedule a dental implants consultation. Your smile deserves the best treatment it can get! If you’re nervous about visiting the dentist, ask about our sedation options and our comfort amenities that include pillows, blankets, and soothing music.
Change Your Life With Our Skills & Experience in Teeth Implants
The technology behind dental implants has grown by leaps and bounds over the past few decades. Although implants have been around in one form or another for thousands of years, the first modern implants were not used until the 1960s. Today’s teeth implants are usually made from titanium because this metal chemically fuses with your jawbone to form a solid base for replacement teeth.
At Lopez Dental Associates, we use the latest dental technology to plan and perform your dental implant procedure. We’ll begin with digital X-rays and 3-D imaging using a dental cone beam CT scanner. We’ll insert the implants into your jaw with the help of a computer-guided procedure to ensure that everything goes exactly as planned.
We have several ways to use implants to restore your teeth. Options available to you may include:
- Single Implant With a Crown – An implant-crown combination is an excellent way to replace one missing tooth. It will look completely natural and make your biting and chewing easier.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – This bridge will replace several missing teeth in a row. It will be anchored to at least two implants.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – These dentures will attach to a set of implants using a system of snaps and balls to make sure they stay firmly in place. You can remove them for cleaning.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – You’ll love our most comfortable style of dentures. These teeth are held in place with a sturdy bar that is attached to implants. This transfers chewing force to your jaw, just like natural teeth. The teeth stay fixed in place. A dentist can remove them if maintenance other than simple brushing and flossing is needed.
- All-on-4® and All-on-6 Dental Implants – Your dentist can anchor a complete row of teeth in your upper or lower jaw using just four or six implants.
- Same-Day Smile – Find out if you’re a good candidate for this innovative procedure, which will give you implants and replacement teeth all in the same visit.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Our team will work with you to develop a comprehensive plan for restoring all your teeth.
Call Lopez Dental Associates today at 580-246-4488 to see if you’re a candidate for dental implants in Lawton. Don’t go through life without a mouth full of beautiful and functional teeth! You can also make an appointment online.
Dr. Lopez and his team have performed extensive procedures for me over the years. Not only have strangers come up to me to compliment me on my beautiful smile, but also some of my friends (who are dental professionals) have remarked on the high quality of the work he did on my smile! It is stunning! He is a paramount professional who only accepts excellence from himself and his team! Consider yourself lucky if you are able to have him as your dentist!!!
I was pleasantly surprised by the level of care Dr. Lopez and his staff gave me during my visit. Everyone, from the receptionist to the hygienist were pleasant and took time to explain each procedure before hand. Their attention to detail reassures me that I will be very pleased with the care I will receive going forward.
My experience in the office was amazing!! Everyone was so kind and patient with me. Did not make me feel ashamed about the state of my teeth. Holly had the most gentle hands while cleaning my teeth!!! Will definitely keep going.
Such an amazing doctor and team. Not only are your health problems a concern but every treatment plan is Taylor made for you. I have the privilege of knowing and being a patient of Dr. Lopez for 25 years.
I used to hate going to the dentist. But once I started going to Dr Lopez I dont mind going at all! I feel like everyone is very well trained and that they care about the individual patient. I also think they must use state of the art equipment because they’ve never hurt me in all of the processes I’ve had done there. It helps too that Dr Lopez is such a nice and funny guy. I dont ever want to change my dentist!
What an amazing team! From reception desk, to the dental chair, it’s clear they all love the service they offer. Top notch technology, and experience. If looking for a new dental family, I highly recommend both Dr. Lopez’s, and their teams. Finally found my new dental home, and I thank you! Julie Shelton
So grateful for the awesome care with Dr. LOPEZ office. I have been terrified of going to the dentist. Such great experiences every time I’ve been there. Even with multiple root canals in the same appointment.
12/10 recommend Lopez Dental Associates! My two boys (5 and 3) and myself have been going there for just over a year now! Jesica is the best dental hygienist!!!— she is patient, kind, and has wonderful bedside manner. If you are looking as an adult or for your kids, this place comes highly recommended!
Dr. Eric Lopez and his team are fabulous! They were able to give me a last-minute appointment when I had a dental emergency and fixed the issue beautifully. I highly recommend this practice!
Dental implants are small titanium posts that serve as artificial teeth roots when you’ve lost one or more teeth. We insert them into your jawbone, where they will integrate with your bone and become a sturdy base for replacement teeth. Your dental implant restoration options include crowns, bridges, dentures, and All-on-4® restoration.
Having a dental implant placed is not painful because your jaw will be numbed, and you can stay completely relaxed with dental sedation throughout the procedure. Once you go home, you might require pain relievers for a day or two, but most of our patients report only taking over-the-counter medication following their dental implant procedure. Most feel well enough to return to work the day after.
The cost of dental implants varies, depending mainly on how many implants you receive. In some cases, you may also need another procedure, like a tooth extraction or bone grafts, to prepare for implants. We’ll discuss the cost with you during the planning stage of your implant procedure so you know exactly what to expect. In addition, financing options can make your care manageable.